The Luna Rider
NOTE! Production for this garment takes 4 weeks.
The Luna Rider! With pure brown or yellow cotton velvet neckline. A single eye and hook closure for a more decent look. It is closed in the pictures as shown here. It falls wonderfully soft and feminine around your legs. The fabric has exactly the softness and weight that a long dress needs. The lace is pure cotton and is vintage. The sleeves are wider than the sleeves as we know from THE Dress… it is made as a circle giving you the Brigitte Bardot flair.
The front measures a little shorter than the rest of the skirt, so you can see your bare feet, boots, sandals or flip flops.
- Material: 85% viscose, 10% linen, 5% elastane
- Wool wash cold or hand wash, let it dry flat. Velvet can easily be washed.
- Model’s height is 170cm, wears size S / M.
- Made by hand in Amsterdam
- S/M (= EUR 34, 36 and 38) and L/XL (= 40 and 42)
- Skirt length from waist at S/M approx 103 cm (lace front is 95 cm), and at L/XL 105cm.
- The skirt is lined untill half upper leg.
- Waist size elastic at S/M 74 cm and at L/XL 80 cm (unstretched). Stretches smoothly around the waist.
- Shoulder seam to shoulder seam at the back of S/M is 38 cm and at L/XL is 42 cm
- Chest size at S/M is 87 cm and with L/XL is 90 cm (stretches)